Teaching and learning
Our classrooms follow the Australian Curriculum through the New South Wales Board of Studies’ syllabuses. Students at Al-Faisal College – Auburn experience a formalised curriculum in Years 7-8. In Years 9-10 they are given significant options to further pursue interests, leading them to make important subject selections for Years 11-12.
The Senior School at Al-Faisal College seeks to create a learning environment that is characterised by:
• Innovative teaching and learning strategies
• Differentiated curriculum
• Integration of ICT through smart boards in rooms and access to computer laboratories
• A broad range of assessment to cater to the various student learning styles
• Extended learning situations open to students 7 – 12 including extra before and afternoon classes
Al-Faisal College, 149 Auburn Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Sydney, Australia | Telephone +61 2 8877 2000 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Copyright: Al-Faisal College. All Rights Reserved 2017.