Teaching and learning
Our classrooms follow the Australian Curriculum through NESA syllabuses. Students at Al-Faisal College – Campbelltown experience a formalised curriculum in Years 7-8. In Years 9-10 they are given significant options to further pursue interests, leading them to make important subject selections for Years 11-12.
The Senior School at Al-Faisal College seeks to create a learning environment that is characterised by:
• Innovative teaching and learning strategies
• Differentiated curriculum
• Integration of ICT through smart boards in rooms and access to computer laboratories
• A broad range of assessment to cater to the various student learning styles
• Extended learning options are open to students of years 7 – 12 including extra before and afternoon classes
Al-Faisal College, 10 Benham Rd, Minto NSW 2566, Australia | Telephone +61 2 9603 5866 | Email: email@example.com
Copyright: Al-Faisal College. All Rights Reserved 2019.