The aim of the Mathematics faculty at Al-Faisal College - Campbelltown, is to develop students’ mathematical thinking, understanding, competence and confidence in the application of mathematics. We also seek to develop student creativity and their appreciation of the subject, and their engagement in and enjoyment of independent lifelong learning.
In our learning programs, we seek:
• To give an understanding of important mathematical ideas, and to introduce students to mathematical techniques, which are relevant to the real world.
• To understand and appreciate the need to prove results, to appreciate the role of deductive reasoning in establishing such proofs, and to develop the ability to construct such proofs.
• To enhance those mathematical skills required for further studies in mathematics, the physical sciences and technology.
• All levels of Mathematics through to the Higher School Certificate
• Expertise in the teaching of Extension 2 Mathematics
• Before and after school Mathematics tuition and additional individual teaching support for students seeking further help with Mathematics
Al-Faisal College, 10 Benham Rd, Minto NSW 2566, Australia | Telephone +61 2 9603 5866 | Email: email@example.com
Copyright: Al-Faisal College. All Rights Reserved 2019.