What better way can you think of for your child to commence their formal education, than in the safe, secure and family atmosphere of Al-Faisal College.
Kindergarten at Al-Faisal is the first formal year of schooling.
Our Kindergarten classes do a great deal to help prepare your child for a life of learning. Children in Kindergarten take part in the full range of activities associated with Primary Schooling.
• All Staff are fully qualified and hold teaching degrees
• All Al-Faisal College schools employ teacher aides who offer support to Kindergarten classes
• Al-Faisal College is a member of the Association of Independent Schools of NSW.
• We follow the Australian Curriculum (NSW Syllabi) in all areas as well as adding an additional component of Arabic and Islamic Studies for all children in the school.
• Specialist Teachers provide tuition in Technology and Physical Education.
• Emphasis and excellence is heavily placed on literacy and numeracy skills
• Small group instruction in literacy to students identified as not make sufficient progress throughout the year.
• Information Technology is integrated across all areas of learning. All classrooms have Interactive Whiteboards. Children also have access to our Computer Lab as well as having additional technology available to them.
• Our well-resourced library supports all areas of the curriculum.
Al-Faisal College, 149 Auburn Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Sydney, Australia | Telephone +61 2 8877 2000 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Copyright: Al-Faisal College. All Rights Reserved 2019.