What better way can you think of for your child to commence their formal education, than in the safe, secure and family atmosphere of Al-Faisal College.
Kindergarten at Al-Faisal is the first formal year of schooling.
Our Kindergarten classes do a great deal to help prepare your child for a life of learning. Children in Kindergarten take part in the full range of activities associated with Primary Schooling.
• All Staff are fully qualified and hold teaching degrees
• All Al-Faisal Colleges employ teacher aides who offer support to Kindergarten classes
• Al-Faisal College is a member of the Association of Independent Schools of NSW.
• We follow the Australian Curriculum (NSW Syllabus) in all areas as well as adding an additional component of Arabic and Islamic Studies for all children in the school.
• Specialist Teachers provide tuition in Technology and Physical Education.
• Emphasis and excellence is heavily placed on literacy and numeracy skills
• Small group instruction in literacy to students identified as not makeing sufficient progress throughout the year.
• Information Technology integrated across all areas of learning. All classrooms have Interactive Whiteboards.
Children also have access to our Computer Lab as well as having additional technology available to them.
• Our well-resourced library supports all areas of the curriculum.
Al-Faisal College, 10 Benham Rd, Minto NSW 2566, Australia | Telephone +61 2 9603 5866 | Email: email@example.com
Copyright: Al-Faisal College. All Rights Reserved 2019.