Al-Faisal College - Liverpool provides education from Kindergarten right through to Year 6.
We provide a safe learning environment to promote students to achieve their maximum learning potential. Our policies and procedures comply with the Education Act. Our programs and curriculum are based on the outcomes of NESA syllabuses.
Each stage has many exciting things to learn and experience.
All classrooms are fully equipped with Interactive Whiteboards and a variety of 'rich learning' materials.
In addition to this, the curriculum at Al-Faisal College - Liverpool is supported by a variety of programs which include:
• specialist teachers in Computing, Library, Music, Arabic and Physical Education
• Intensive phonics through the Get Reading Right and Minilit/Multilit programs
• Learning Connection gross and fine motor development
• Values education through the Positive Behaviour and Support (PBS) program and through
• Swimming instruction from Year 2
• Gymnastics and Movement classes from Kindergarten
• School sports competitions across all year groups
• a Buddy Support program between Year 2 and Year 6 students
• a Learning Enrichment team that offers support and assistance for those who are struggling,
as well as providing opportunities to extend learning experiences in those students who have
the potential to do more
• a formal homework, assessment and reporting program.
Al-Faisal College, 83 Gurner Ave, Austral NSW 2179, Australia | Telephone +61 2 9606 0355 | Email: email@example.com
Copyright: Al-Faisal College. All Rights Reserved 2019.