Al-Faisal College-Campbelltown provides education from Kindergarten right through to Year 12.
We provide a safe learning environment to enable students to achieve their maximum learning potential. Our policies and procedures comply with the NSW Education Act 1990. Our programs and curriculum are based on the outcomes of NESA syllabuses.
Each stage has many exciting things to learn and experience. All classrooms are fully equipped with Interactive Whiteboards and a variety of rich learning materials.
In addition to this, the curriculum at Al-Faisal is supported by a variety of programs which include:
• Specialist teachers in Computing, Library, Music, Arabic and Physical Education
• Intensive phonics through the Get Reading Right and Minilit/Multilit programs
• Learning Connection gross and fine motor development
• Valuing education through the Positive Behaviour and Support (PBS) program and through Islamic Studies
• Swimming instruction from Year 2
• Gymnastics and Movement classes from Kindergarten
• School sports competitions across all year groups
• A Buddy Support program between Year 2 and Year 10 students
• A Learning Enrichment team that offers support and assistance for those who are having learning difficulties.
• We also providing opportunities to extend learning experiences in those students who have
the potential to do more
• A formal homework, assessment and reporting program.
Al-Faisal College, 10 Benham Rd, Minto NSW 2566, Australia | Telephone +61 2 9603 5866 | Email: email@example.com
Copyright: Al-Faisal College. All Rights Reserved 2019.